Once the design for your new garden has been agreed, detailed plans, drawn from a land survey will be required to accurately build it.
These documents may take the form of:
- A planting plan detailing each species botanical name and its exact location.
- Plans for hard landscaping features detailing their position and levels.
- Specifications for materials and fixed elements like stone, wood, planters, water features, lighting, sculptures etc.
- Perspective views and 3D models. (These are useful for visualising complex designs).
- Landscape plans to support planning applications if they are required.
The first consultation is free!