Once the design for your new garden has been agreed, detailed plans, drawn from a land survey will be required to accurately build it.
These documents may take the form of:
- A planting plan detailing each species botanical name and its exact location.
- Plans for hard landscaping features detailing their position and levels.
- Specifications for materials and fixed elements like stone, wood, planters, water features, lighting, sculptures etc.
- Perspective views and 3D models. (These are useful for visualising complex designs).
- Landscape plans to support planning applications if they are required.
The first consultation is free!
Other services we offer…
A detailed planting plan showing placement of plant varieties, images, numbers, spacing and a planting schedule. This service can be provided independently but accurate measurement is necessary. (Can be quoted separately from other Services) Read More
Should the contract be going out to tender to a range of landscape contractors, Melanie Driver Garden Design will prepare full tender documentation and manage the tender process on your behalf Read More